- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
- 17 Secrets To Getting The Perfect Summer Body Infographic
- Grill With A Thrill: The Best Grilling Spices To Use Infographic
- Everything You Need For Healthy Baking: The Best Flour, Sugar, Fat, Egg And Dairy Substitutions Infographic
- The Best Carrier Oils To Use For Acne-Prone Skin Infographic
- 5 Amazing Health Benefits Of Drinking Kombucha Infographic
- Foods To Eat And Avoid For Blackheads-Free Skin Infographic
You Won’t Believe What The Flu Shot is Really Doing to Your Health Video
It must be said that the topic of vaccination is a controversial one. There are many of people on either side of the argument, and all of them have sound reasons for that.
So it’s quite obvious that it’s a sensitive and complicated issue, which may not have a black and white answer. The best bet is to look at it from both sides and try to be objective.
However, most people still approach vaccination with blind acceptance and lack of critical thinking. Here are some points to consider which mainstream media doesn’t tell us about.