- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
Do Vaccinations Bring Life, Or Death? Video
Before vaccines were created, millions of people died due to fatal diseases every year.
After vaccines were discovered, people stopped dying because of those illnesses, but they went on dying because of the vaccinations.
The topic of vaccinations and their benefits or potential risks is one of the most controversial today. In the video below, Dr. Garth Nicolson, a microbiologist, tries to answer the question of whether vaccinations are as really dangerous for our health as some say they are, or if they’re an essential part of our lives.
Listen to what he says and tell us which side you personally support.