- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
Does Being Cold Mean You’ll Catch a Cold? Video
A lot of people are sure that being cold may cause a cold, but actually, seasonal illnesses such as the common cold and the flu are caused by viruses. It doesn’t matter how many coats you are going to put on or how cold you are – the virus is the true cause.
If this is the case, then why do we catch a cold during the winter when the weather is colder? Learn the answer in the video below. You’ll learn the real cause for colds and flu, and you will also find out how to fight the illness and how to protect yourself against it.
Are you still sure that a cold is because of “being cold”?