- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Does Being Cold Mean You’ll Catch a Cold? Video
A lot of people are sure that being cold may cause a cold, but actually, seasonal illnesses such as the common cold and the flu are caused by viruses. It doesn’t matter how many coats you are going to put on or how cold you are – the virus is the true cause.
If this is the case, then why do we catch a cold during the winter when the weather is colder? Learn the answer in the video below. You’ll learn the real cause for colds and flu, and you will also find out how to fight the illness and how to protect yourself against it.
Are you still sure that a cold is because of “being cold”?