- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Does Being Cold Mean You’ll Catch a Cold? Video
A lot of people are sure that being cold may cause a cold, but actually, seasonal illnesses such as the common cold and the flu are caused by viruses. It doesn’t matter how many coats you are going to put on or how cold you are – the virus is the true cause.
If this is the case, then why do we catch a cold during the winter when the weather is colder? Learn the answer in the video below. You’ll learn the real cause for colds and flu, and you will also find out how to fight the illness and how to protect yourself against it.
Are you still sure that a cold is because of “being cold”?