- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Does Being Cold Mean You’ll Catch a Cold? Video
A lot of people are sure that being cold may cause a cold, but actually, seasonal illnesses such as the common cold and the flu are caused by viruses. It doesn’t matter how many coats you are going to put on or how cold you are – the virus is the true cause.
If this is the case, then why do we catch a cold during the winter when the weather is colder? Learn the answer in the video below. You’ll learn the real cause for colds and flu, and you will also find out how to fight the illness and how to protect yourself against it.
Are you still sure that a cold is because of “being cold”?