- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Seeds: Why These Tiny Powerhouses Deserve A Place In Your Diet Infographic
Great things come in small packages. This is especially relevant when we talk about seeds and their nutritional value.
Packed with nutrients, they’re worth incorporating into your diet on a consistent basis. They contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been linked to improving brain functioning, preventing heart disease and keeping your skin healthy.
There’s a huge variety of seeds, each featuring distinctive health benefits and unique flavor. Take a look at the infographic below, and maybe you’ll find your new favorite food!
Click on image to enlarge