- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Seeds: Why These Tiny Powerhouses Deserve A Place In Your Diet Infographic
Great things come in small packages. This is especially relevant when we talk about seeds and their nutritional value.
Packed with nutrients, they’re worth incorporating into your diet on a consistent basis. They contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been linked to improving brain functioning, preventing heart disease and keeping your skin healthy.
There’s a huge variety of seeds, each featuring distinctive health benefits and unique flavor. Take a look at the infographic below, and maybe you’ll find your new favorite food!
Click on image to enlarge