- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Seeds: Why These Tiny Powerhouses Deserve A Place In Your Diet Infographic
Great things come in small packages. This is especially relevant when we talk about seeds and their nutritional value.
Packed with nutrients, they’re worth incorporating into your diet on a consistent basis. They contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which have been linked to improving brain functioning, preventing heart disease and keeping your skin healthy.
There’s a huge variety of seeds, each featuring distinctive health benefits and unique flavor. Take a look at the infographic below, and maybe you’ll find your new favorite food!
Click on image to enlarge