- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
Electromagnetic Radiation: How Dangerous Is It? Video
If you’re constantly exposed to certain types of electromagnetic radiation, it can be dangerous to your health. You’ve probably heard about this already. The high amounts of microwave radiation, emitted by many of our everyday devices like mobile phones and wi-fi routers, is likely to damage your body.
So can using cell phones actually cause a serious illness? What are the real dangers of electromagnetic radiation and, most importantly, what can we do to protect ourselves? Watch this video to learn the answers!
What do you think about such measures? Necessary or too much? We’d like to know your opinion!