- Learn How To Make A Natural Drawing And Healing Salve Video
- No Bake Matcha Energy Bites – Healthy And Delicious Video
- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
Learn To Recognize All Nutritional Deficiencies By Their Symptoms Infographic
If you’re following a perfectly balanced nutrition plan and consume a variety of healthy, whole foods on a daily basis, you probably have nothing to worry about. The right diet has all your vitamin and mineral needs covered.
But if you, like the majority of people, are not perfect at sticking to what is nutritionally right for you, you’re at risk of developing some sort of nutrient deficiency.
And we’re not talking only about the people with obviously unhealthy lifestyles. Even a traditional, mainstream diet is prone to lacking one nutrient or another.
Here is a list of all deficiencies and their symptoms. It may not be colorful, but it’s certainly useful!
Click on image to enlarge