- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Learn To Recognize All Nutritional Deficiencies By Their Symptoms Infographic
If you’re following a perfectly balanced nutrition plan and consume a variety of healthy, whole foods on a daily basis, you probably have nothing to worry about. The right diet has all your vitamin and mineral needs covered.
But if you, like the majority of people, are not perfect at sticking to what is nutritionally right for you, you’re at risk of developing some sort of nutrient deficiency.
And we’re not talking only about the people with obviously unhealthy lifestyles. Even a traditional, mainstream diet is prone to lacking one nutrient or another.
Here is a list of all deficiencies and their symptoms. It may not be colorful, but it’s certainly useful!
Click on image to enlarge