- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Learn To Recognize All Nutritional Deficiencies By Their Symptoms Infographic
If you’re following a perfectly balanced nutrition plan and consume a variety of healthy, whole foods on a daily basis, you probably have nothing to worry about. The right diet has all your vitamin and mineral needs covered.
But if you, like the majority of people, are not perfect at sticking to what is nutritionally right for you, you’re at risk of developing some sort of nutrient deficiency.
And we’re not talking only about the people with obviously unhealthy lifestyles. Even a traditional, mainstream diet is prone to lacking one nutrient or another.
Here is a list of all deficiencies and their symptoms. It may not be colorful, but it’s certainly useful!
Click on image to enlarge