- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
Learn To Recognize All Nutritional Deficiencies By Their Symptoms Infographic
If you’re following a perfectly balanced nutrition plan and consume a variety of healthy, whole foods on a daily basis, you probably have nothing to worry about. The right diet has all your vitamin and mineral needs covered.
But if you, like the majority of people, are not perfect at sticking to what is nutritionally right for you, you’re at risk of developing some sort of nutrient deficiency.
And we’re not talking only about the people with obviously unhealthy lifestyles. Even a traditional, mainstream diet is prone to lacking one nutrient or another.
Here is a list of all deficiencies and their symptoms. It may not be colorful, but it’s certainly useful!
Click on image to enlarge