- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Diet For Depression: The Best And Worst Foods Infographic
While it’s true that there’s a long list of factors that can contribute to the development of depression, you still shouldn’t forget that your diet plays an important role in the way you feel.
There may not be a specific diet plan you can follow which is guaranteed to cure the condition, but there are some foods that have been proven to have alleviating or aggravating effects on our mood and mental health. The infographic below talks about them in detail.
In your own experience, what foods tend to lift you up or bring you down? Share with us in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.