- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Diet For Depression: The Best And Worst Foods Infographic
While it’s true that there’s a long list of factors that can contribute to the development of depression, you still shouldn’t forget that your diet plays an important role in the way you feel.
There may not be a specific diet plan you can follow which is guaranteed to cure the condition, but there are some foods that have been proven to have alleviating or aggravating effects on our mood and mental health. The infographic below talks about them in detail.
In your own experience, what foods tend to lift you up or bring you down? Share with us in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge