- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Find Out If Coconut Oil Is Bad For Your Cholesterol Video
Most of us believe that all saturated fats are bad for our health because they raise our cholesterol level. Therefore, the concern about whether adding coconut oil to your diet is going to affect your cholesterol is quite logical.
Coconut oil does contain a lot of saturated fat, but is it really bad for your health? Before you cut it out from your diet, consider the information in the video below. It might make you change your mind.
What do you think about this video? Do you use coconut oil in your diet? Write in the comments!