- 10 Everyday Mistakes Even Healthy People Make
- Does Obesity Make Your Brain Age Faster?
- Pineapple Juice Vs Cough Syrup?
- 10 Recipes For Natural Face Masks For Dry Skin
- The Dangers Of Heartburn And Acid Reflux Drugs They Never Tell You About
- Top Tips and Herbs That Will Keep You Warm this Winter
- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
Find Out If Coconut Oil Is Bad For Your Cholesterol Video
Most of us believe that all saturated fats are bad for our health because they raise our cholesterol level. Therefore, the concern about whether adding coconut oil to your diet is going to affect your cholesterol is quite logical.
Coconut oil does contain a lot of saturated fat, but is it really bad for your health? Before you cut it out from your diet, consider the information in the video below. It might make you change your mind.
What do you think about this video? Do you use coconut oil in your diet? Write in the comments!