- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How Fluoridate Water Ruins Your Arteries
The important study showed that, without exception, even for healthy people, fluoride accumulates in the aorta of the heart and that in the elderly; it can actually exceed 100 micrograms per gram of tissue.
Atherosclerosis is the gradual hardening of, and the calcification, the arteries with a type of calcium called hydroxyapatite, fluoride replaces the hydroxyls with something called hydroxyapatite crystals, which enhance the cardio-toxicity of these types of calcium deposits. Since the fluoride crystals are less soluble, they are much more resistant to the demineralization efforts of the body. Even the use of natural substances such as vitamin K2, magnesium, and hawthorn, have a difficult time removing these calcified fluoride crystals.
There are plenty of studies that show that fluoride in our drinking water causes harm. The time to stop this charade is now. There is no good reason to continue to add fluoride to drinking water and with plenty of evidence that fluoride is toxic, especially for those in the population who suffer from chronic or serious health conditions, even low doses of fluoride can have a significant impact on brain chemistry, our neurological function, and the cardiovascular system.
Municipalities need to take necessary steps to put an end to the fluoridation of our drinking water. Everyone has a right to safe, clean, non-toxic drinking water. When are city officials going to get the message?