- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
What If Food Labels Were Honest About Their Sugar Percentage? Infographic
Food labels can come in handy when we need to know the real value of the products we buy at the grocery store. In fact, the list of ingredients and the nutritional value table are the only things you can rely on when choosing your next purchase.
However, did you know that even food labels don’t tell us the whole truth? In the world where an unprecedented number of products are aimed at hooking us on sugar, most manufacturers act as if they have no idea about the dangers of a diet with too much sugar.
Here are some popular products and how much sugar they add to your daily diet.
Click on image to enlarge