- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
What If Food Labels Were Honest About Their Sugar Percentage? Infographic
Food labels can come in handy when we need to know the real value of the products we buy at the grocery store. In fact, the list of ingredients and the nutritional value table are the only things you can rely on when choosing your next purchase.
However, did you know that even food labels don’t tell us the whole truth? In the world where an unprecedented number of products are aimed at hooking us on sugar, most manufacturers act as if they have no idea about the dangers of a diet with too much sugar.
Here are some popular products and how much sugar they add to your daily diet.
Click on image to enlarge