- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
- Natural Home Remedies For Treating Bronchitis Infographic
- Which Type Of Clay Is Right For Your Skin? Infographic
- Ice Vs Heat: Which Is Better For Different Kinds Of Pain? Infographic
What If Food Labels Were Honest About Their Sugar Percentage? Infographic
Food labels can come in handy when we need to know the real value of the products we buy at the grocery store. In fact, the list of ingredients and the nutritional value table are the only things you can rely on when choosing your next purchase.
However, did you know that even food labels don’t tell us the whole truth? In the world where an unprecedented number of products are aimed at hooking us on sugar, most manufacturers act as if they have no idea about the dangers of a diet with too much sugar.
Here are some popular products and how much sugar they add to your daily diet.
Click on image to enlarge