- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
What If Food Labels Were Honest About Their Sugar Percentage? Infographic
Food labels can come in handy when we need to know the real value of the products we buy at the grocery store. In fact, the list of ingredients and the nutritional value table are the only things you can rely on when choosing your next purchase.
However, did you know that even food labels don’t tell us the whole truth? In the world where an unprecedented number of products are aimed at hooking us on sugar, most manufacturers act as if they have no idea about the dangers of a diet with too much sugar.
Here are some popular products and how much sugar they add to your daily diet.
Click on image to enlarge