- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
- Acne-Related Myths Vs. Real Facts Infographic
- Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
What If Food Labels Were Honest About Their Sugar Percentage? Infographic
Food labels can come in handy when we need to know the real value of the products we buy at the grocery store. In fact, the list of ingredients and the nutritional value table are the only things you can rely on when choosing your next purchase.
However, did you know that even food labels don’t tell us the whole truth? In the world where an unprecedented number of products are aimed at hooking us on sugar, most manufacturers act as if they have no idea about the dangers of a diet with too much sugar.
Here are some popular products and how much sugar they add to your daily diet.
Click on image to enlarge