- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Why Food Labels Make Us Fat Infographic
Ask anyone and you’ll hear that obesity is bad. This health problem is becoming more and more dangerous with each day. Obesity is spreading all over the world, but America is at the greatest risk.
Despite the increase of health awareness in the media and educational campaigns promoting a healthier diet, the number of American people suffering from the negative effects of obesity is ever growing. The benefits of leading an active lifestyle and maintaining a healthy weight are evident, but we continue to consume large portions of food and exercise less than we should.
Here are the statistics of obesity in the US:
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.