- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
- How To Get Thicker Hair Naturally In 2 Months Video
- The Best Essential Oils For Women’s Health Infographic
- Getting Rid Of Scars At Home: Natural Remedies Video
Why Food Labels Make Us Fat Infographic
Ask anyone and you’ll hear that obesity is bad. This health problem is becoming more and more dangerous with each day. Obesity is spreading all over the world, but America is at the greatest risk.
Despite the increase of health awareness in the media and educational campaigns promoting a healthier diet, the number of American people suffering from the negative effects of obesity is ever growing. The benefits of leading an active lifestyle and maintaining a healthy weight are evident, but we continue to consume large portions of food and exercise less than we should.
Here are the statistics of obesity in the US:
Click on image to enlarge