- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
Why Food Labels Make Us Fat Infographic
Ask anyone and you’ll hear that obesity is bad. This health problem is becoming more and more dangerous with each day. Obesity is spreading all over the world, but America is at the greatest risk.
Despite the increase of health awareness in the media and educational campaigns promoting a healthier diet, the number of American people suffering from the negative effects of obesity is ever growing. The benefits of leading an active lifestyle and maintaining a healthy weight are evident, but we continue to consume large portions of food and exercise less than we should.
Here are the statistics of obesity in the US:
Click on image to enlarge