- 10 Recipes for Natural Face Masks for Dry Skin
- 4 Top Foods For Healthy Joints (Just Know It)
- Prevent Hair Loss With These 10 Superfoods Infographic
- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
Foods And Beverages: The Friends And Enemies Of Healthy Teeth Infographic
You probably know that the health of your teeth is extremely important for your overall wellbeing. And the condition of your teeth is always closely linked to your day-to-day nutrition habits. You truly are what you eat in a lot of different ways, including the strength of your teeth and gums.
Some foods, as most of us have known since childhood, are highly beneficial for our teeth, others – not so much. In fact, some of them can pose real danger to your dental health.
The infographic below explains what you should and shouldn’t have in your diet in order to spare your teeth unnecessary hazards!
Click on image to enlarge