- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
- The Dangers Of Fructose You Can’t Afford To Ignore!
- Best Herbal Steams For Cold And Flu Relief This Season
- 15 Proven Ways To Eat More And Burn Fat Like A Furnace!
- How To Clear Your Sinuses Without Drugs In 60 Seconds
Foods And Beverages: The Friends And Enemies Of Healthy Teeth Infographic
You probably know that the health of your teeth is extremely important for your overall wellbeing. And the condition of your teeth is always closely linked to your day-to-day nutrition habits. You truly are what you eat in a lot of different ways, including the strength of your teeth and gums.
Some foods, as most of us have known since childhood, are highly beneficial for our teeth, others – not so much. In fact, some of them can pose real danger to your dental health.
The infographic below explains what you should and shouldn’t have in your diet in order to spare your teeth unnecessary hazards!
Click on image to enlarge