- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Foods And Beverages: The Friends And Enemies Of Healthy Teeth Infographic
You probably know that the health of your teeth is extremely important for your overall wellbeing. And the condition of your teeth is always closely linked to your day-to-day nutrition habits. You truly are what you eat in a lot of different ways, including the strength of your teeth and gums.
Some foods, as most of us have known since childhood, are highly beneficial for our teeth, others – not so much. In fact, some of them can pose real danger to your dental health.
The infographic below explains what you should and shouldn’t have in your diet in order to spare your teeth unnecessary hazards!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.