- 7 Things You Can Do To Keep Crohn’s Disease Under Control
- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
Foods And Beverages: The Friends And Enemies Of Healthy Teeth Infographic
You probably know that the health of your teeth is extremely important for your overall wellbeing. And the condition of your teeth is always closely linked to your day-to-day nutrition habits. You truly are what you eat in a lot of different ways, including the strength of your teeth and gums.
Some foods, as most of us have known since childhood, are highly beneficial for our teeth, others – not so much. In fact, some of them can pose real danger to your dental health.
The infographic below explains what you should and shouldn’t have in your diet in order to spare your teeth unnecessary hazards!
Click on image to enlarge