- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Forget the Pushup Bra! Get Your Girls in Shape with These Exercises!
2. Single Arm Press
Grab your weight with your left hand and lie on your back on a yoga or Swiss ball. Raise your hips to ensure that your body is in a straight line from your shoulders to your knees. Hold the weight at your chest and pull your shoulder blades down. Press the weight straight up, and then lower it back to your chest.
Nothing else should move except for your arm. Do 8 reps, then repeat with the right arm. This is one set. Try to do 4 sets with 30 seconds of recovery time between sets.