- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Forget the Pushup Bra! Get Your Girls in Shape with These Exercises!
3. Raise ‘Em High!
Take a pair of slightly lighter weight dumbbells than you would normally use and stand up straight with your feet hip-width apart, your knees slightly bent. Hold the dumbbells in front of your thighs. Keeping your core tight, pull your shoulders down and back as you push the weights above your head in a Y position.
Return to the start position slowly; don’t just allow the weights to fall uncontrolled. This is 1 rep. Do 20 reps in a set. Work towards completing 4 sets with a 30 second recovery time in-between sets.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.