- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
French Onion Soup Recipe For A Slow Cooker Video
Onion soup isn’t only a delicious dish for your dinner table, it’s also a recommended natural remedy for quite a few health conditions. For example, people use it to treat fever and speed up the recovery from common cold and flu. However, the health benefits of onion soup don’t end there.
Providing a wide spectrum of nutrients to your body, onion soup can enhance your body’s natural ability to ward off diseases and bacteria and strengthens up your immune system, as well as other important body functions.
Watch the video to learn how to make onion soup at home!