- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Everything About Onions And Their Diversity Infographic
Onions are a staple in many kitchens around the world. Their versatility, flavor, and texture offer endless possibilities for making various dishes.
Apart from their culinary uses for the taste reason, onions have always played a role as a medicinal remedy. These flavorful bulbs are a great source of vitamin C, flavonoids, sulphuric compounds, and phytochemicals.
Moreover, they are not as simple as they seem. There is a dozen of different types of onion hiding under the common name. Look at the infographic below to learn about all of them and the best ways to use them for your cooking needs!
Click on image to enlarge