- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Everything About Onions And Their Diversity Infographic
Onions are a staple in many kitchens around the world. Their versatility, flavor, and texture offer endless possibilities for making various dishes.
Apart from their culinary uses for the taste reason, onions have always played a role as a medicinal remedy. These flavorful bulbs are a great source of vitamin C, flavonoids, sulphuric compounds, and phytochemicals.
Moreover, they are not as simple as they seem. There is a dozen of different types of onion hiding under the common name. Look at the infographic below to learn about all of them and the best ways to use them for your cooking needs!
Click on image to enlarge