- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
Everything About Onions And Their Diversity Infographic
Onions are a staple in many kitchens around the world. Their versatility, flavor, and texture offer endless possibilities for making various dishes.
Apart from their culinary uses for the taste reason, onions have always played a role as a medicinal remedy. These flavorful bulbs are a great source of vitamin C, flavonoids, sulphuric compounds, and phytochemicals.
Moreover, they are not as simple as they seem. There is a dozen of different types of onion hiding under the common name. Look at the infographic below to learn about all of them and the best ways to use them for your cooking needs!
Click on image to enlarge