- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Onions: Nutritional Facts And Health Benefits Video
It’s quite hard to think of a recipe which doesn’t include onions, isn’t it? This bulb-shaped vegetable has been widely used in cooking and medicine since ancient times. That is, of course, for a good reason.
Flavorful onions are full of nutrients. They are a great source of flavonoids, sulphuric compounds, phytochemicals, and good old vitamin C.
Thanks to their nutritional value, onions have a positive effect on human health. They’re known to have anti-inflammatory qualities, reduce risk of cancer, and lower blood sugar.
Watch the video to learn more about this wonderful vegetable.
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.