- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
- Huge List Of Essential Oils And Their Uses (You Will Want To Print This!)
- The Non-Toxic Liquid Miracle That You Can Drink And Clean Your Floor With Too
- Everything You Ever Thought About Beards Is True. (Gross!)
- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
Onions: Nutritional Facts And Health Benefits Video
It’s quite hard to think of a recipe which doesn’t include onions, isn’t it? This bulb-shaped vegetable has been widely used in cooking and medicine since ancient times. That is, of course, for a good reason.
Flavorful onions are full of nutrients. They are a great source of flavonoids, sulphuric compounds, phytochemicals, and good old vitamin C.
Thanks to their nutritional value, onions have a positive effect on human health. They’re known to have anti-inflammatory qualities, reduce risk of cancer, and lower blood sugar.
Watch the video to learn more about this wonderful vegetable.