- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
Onions: Nutritional Facts And Health Benefits Video
It’s quite hard to think of a recipe which doesn’t include onions, isn’t it? This bulb-shaped vegetable has been widely used in cooking and medicine since ancient times. That is, of course, for a good reason.
Flavorful onions are full of nutrients. They are a great source of flavonoids, sulphuric compounds, phytochemicals, and good old vitamin C.
Thanks to their nutritional value, onions have a positive effect on human health. They’re known to have anti-inflammatory qualities, reduce risk of cancer, and lower blood sugar.
Watch the video to learn more about this wonderful vegetable.