- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Friends Improve Our Health Infographic
The results of recent research have shown that people who think they have good friends, feel friends’ support, and have someone to care about about as their best friend are 50% less likely to die early.
It’s surprising, but the existence of good friends influences our health. Here is an infographic with some interesting facts that show that friends are really important to us and our bodies. Also, you will get advice on how to save good friendship and get more benefits from it.
How many friends do you have? Do they make you feel better?
Click on image to enlarge