- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
- Danger Signs You Have Poor Circulation and How to Fix It Naturally
- The Super Anti-Aging Oil You’ve Never Heard About
Genetically Wired: What You Don’t Know About Caffeine Infographic
Not many of us realize that caffeine is the most popular mood-altering drug in existence, yet an overwhelming number of people around the world regularly consume caffeinated beverages, such as various energy drinks, sodas, tea and, of course, coffee.
It’s safe to say that nearly everyone uses a dose of 1,3,7 trimethylxanthine, which is the chemical name for caffeine, to get rid of morning sleepiness or boost focus and alertness during the day. Some of us do it from time to time, while many can’t imagine going through a single day without it.
Learn more about caffeine and the ways it affects your body in the infographic below!
Click on image to enlarge