- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Genetically Wired: What You Don’t Know About Caffeine Infographic
Not many of us realize that caffeine is the most popular mood-altering drug in existence, yet an overwhelming number of people around the world regularly consume caffeinated beverages, such as various energy drinks, sodas, tea and, of course, coffee.
It’s safe to say that nearly everyone uses a dose of 1,3,7 trimethylxanthine, which is the chemical name for caffeine, to get rid of morning sleepiness or boost focus and alertness during the day. Some of us do it from time to time, while many can’t imagine going through a single day without it.
Learn more about caffeine and the ways it affects your body in the infographic below!
Click on image to enlarge
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.