- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Genetically Wired: What You Don’t Know About Caffeine Infographic
Not many of us realize that caffeine is the most popular mood-altering drug in existence, yet an overwhelming number of people around the world regularly consume caffeinated beverages, such as various energy drinks, sodas, tea and, of course, coffee.
It’s safe to say that nearly everyone uses a dose of 1,3,7 trimethylxanthine, which is the chemical name for caffeine, to get rid of morning sleepiness or boost focus and alertness during the day. Some of us do it from time to time, while many can’t imagine going through a single day without it.
Learn more about caffeine and the ways it affects your body in the infographic below!
Click on image to enlarge