- Don’t Just Sit There! (The Frightening Side Effects Of Sedentary Lifestyle) Infographic
- What You Need To Know About Ovarian Cancer
- The Shocking Downside For Women Who Are Ultra Slim
- How Dangerous Is Salt For Your Health?
- Green Tea Facts And Impressive Health Perks Video
- Having Panic Attacks? Here Are The Best Essential Oils That Can Help Video
- 7 Natural Drinks You Can Make For Better Sleep Infographic
Genetically Wired: What You Don’t Know About Caffeine Infographic
Not many of us realize that caffeine is the most popular mood-altering drug in existence, yet an overwhelming number of people around the world regularly consume caffeinated beverages, such as various energy drinks, sodas, tea and, of course, coffee.
It’s safe to say that nearly everyone uses a dose of 1,3,7 trimethylxanthine, which is the chemical name for caffeine, to get rid of morning sleepiness or boost focus and alertness during the day. Some of us do it from time to time, while many can’t imagine going through a single day without it.
Learn more about caffeine and the ways it affects your body in the infographic below!
Click on image to enlarge