- 7 Harmful Ingredients You May Be Eating Every Day Without Even Realizing It
- These Herbal Remedies Will Help You Get A Great Night’s Sleep!
- Do You Have A Salt Tooth?
- 8 Reasons We Get Bags Under Our Eyes
- Avocados: You Cannot Afford Not To Eat Them
- 15 Important Facts You Need To Know About Caffeine
- Reasons Why You Should Learn To Love This Veggie If You Don’t Already
Genetically Wired: What You Don’t Know About Caffeine Infographic
Not many of us realize that caffeine is the most popular mood-altering drug in existence, yet an overwhelming number of people around the world regularly consume caffeinated beverages, such as various energy drinks, sodas, tea and, of course, coffee.
It’s safe to say that nearly everyone uses a dose of 1,3,7 trimethylxanthine, which is the chemical name for caffeine, to get rid of morning sleepiness or boost focus and alertness during the day. Some of us do it from time to time, while many can’t imagine going through a single day without it.
Learn more about caffeine and the ways it affects your body in the infographic below!
Click on image to enlarge