- Learn How You Can Make All-Natural Shower Gel Video
- Weird Dehydration Warning Signs You Shouldn’t Ignore Video
- Do Calcium Supplements Really Work For Treating Osteoporosis? Video
- 4 Potato Salad Recipes You Haven’t Tried Before Video
- If You’re Stressed, Rosemary Can Help
- Study Suggests That Eating Fish Can Reduce Cardiac Death
- You Won’t Believe This Creamy Pasta Recipe Is Vegan & Gluten Free Video
Get Outside for Your Health’s Sake! Video
It wasn’t so long ago that people were doing most things, including washing, swimming, playing, and working, outdoors.
Nowadays, new technologies and modern society allows most people spend the majority of their time indoors. It means that we get less sun, which in its turn means that we get less vitamin D, which is essential for life.
Watch the video below, where you’ll learn why we should spend more time outdoors and why a lack of vitamin D means more health problems.
How much time do you spend outdoors? Let us know in the comments.