- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
Get Outside for Your Health’s Sake! Video
It wasn’t so long ago that people were doing most things, including washing, swimming, playing, and working, outdoors.
Nowadays, new technologies and modern society allows most people spend the majority of their time indoors. It means that we get less sun, which in its turn means that we get less vitamin D, which is essential for life.
Watch the video below, where you’ll learn why we should spend more time outdoors and why a lack of vitamin D means more health problems.
How much time do you spend outdoors? Let us know in the comments.