- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Get Outside for Your Health’s Sake! Video
It wasn’t so long ago that people were doing most things, including washing, swimming, playing, and working, outdoors.
Nowadays, new technologies and modern society allows most people spend the majority of their time indoors. It means that we get less sun, which in its turn means that we get less vitamin D, which is essential for life.
Watch the video below, where you’ll learn why we should spend more time outdoors and why a lack of vitamin D means more health problems.
How much time do you spend outdoors? Let us know in the comments.