- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Get Outside for Your Health’s Sake! Video
It wasn’t so long ago that people were doing most things, including washing, swimming, playing, and working, outdoors.
Nowadays, new technologies and modern society allows most people spend the majority of their time indoors. It means that we get less sun, which in its turn means that we get less vitamin D, which is essential for life.
Watch the video below, where you’ll learn why we should spend more time outdoors and why a lack of vitamin D means more health problems.
How much time do you spend outdoors? Let us know in the comments.