- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
Get Outside for Your Health’s Sake! Video
It wasn’t so long ago that people were doing most things, including washing, swimming, playing, and working, outdoors.
Nowadays, new technologies and modern society allows most people spend the majority of their time indoors. It means that we get less sun, which in its turn means that we get less vitamin D, which is essential for life.
Watch the video below, where you’ll learn why we should spend more time outdoors and why a lack of vitamin D means more health problems.
How much time do you spend outdoors? Let us know in the comments.