- Top 5 Hydrating Foods That Will Save Your Health This Summer Infographic
- The Top 12 Foods For Effective Colon Cleanse Infographic
- Surviving Summer BBQ: Useful Tips And Tricks Infographic
- To Refrigerate, Or Not To Refrigerate? Here’s The Answer Infographic
- What Is Kombucha And How To Make It At Home Infographic
- Acne-Related Myths Vs. Real Facts Infographic
- Popular Fresh Herbs For Cooking: Their Tastes And Best Uses Infographic
Getting Iron From Fruit? Here’s How Infographic
There’s no denying that iron is a very important nutrient. It’s essential for healthy blood and forms its main component, called hemoglobin. Found in red blood cells, hemoglobin helps transport oxygen throughout the whole body and its organs.
Iron deficiency can prevent this oxygen distribution, and that’s why it causes symptoms like fatigue and a pale complexion.
There are many options when it comes to adding more iron into your diet. But apart from that, you can find this nutrient in many fruits!
Look at the infographic to learn more!