- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Getting Iron From Fruit? Here’s How Infographic
There’s no denying that iron is a very important nutrient. It’s essential for healthy blood and forms its main component, called hemoglobin. Found in red blood cells, hemoglobin helps transport oxygen throughout the whole body and its organs.
Iron deficiency can prevent this oxygen distribution, and that’s why it causes symptoms like fatigue and a pale complexion.
There are many options when it comes to adding more iron into your diet. But apart from that, you can find this nutrient in many fruits!
Look at the infographic to learn more!