- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Getting Iron From Fruit? Here’s How Infographic
There’s no denying that iron is a very important nutrient. It’s essential for healthy blood and forms its main component, called hemoglobin. Found in red blood cells, hemoglobin helps transport oxygen throughout the whole body and its organs.
Iron deficiency can prevent this oxygen distribution, and that’s why it causes symptoms like fatigue and a pale complexion.
There are many options when it comes to adding more iron into your diet. But apart from that, you can find this nutrient in many fruits!
Look at the infographic to learn more!