- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
- Your Guide To Identifying And Cooking Edible Mushrooms Infographic
- 8 Best Herbs To Use For Digestive Health Infographic
- Hidden Dangers Of Mammograms All Women Should Know About
- Why Is Butter Better?
Getting Iron From Fruit? Here’s How Infographic
There’s no denying that iron is a very important nutrient. It’s essential for healthy blood and forms its main component, called hemoglobin. Found in red blood cells, hemoglobin helps transport oxygen throughout the whole body and its organs.
Iron deficiency can prevent this oxygen distribution, and that’s why it causes symptoms like fatigue and a pale complexion.
There are many options when it comes to adding more iron into your diet. But apart from that, you can find this nutrient in many fruits!
Look at the infographic to learn more!