- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Getting Rid Of Phlegm: The Most Effective Home Remedies Infographic
Phlegm almost inevitably appears whenever you catch a cold or another respiratory infection. When you’re sick, it’s the reason you need to clear your throat or cough, or have difficulty breathing.
Phlegm consists of bacteria and viral cells that are produced as a reaction to an allergy trigger or infection in the body, such as bronchitis, the flu or the common cold. When left untreated, it can also become a health issue by itself.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn about the most effective home remedies that really work for treating excessive phlegm. What do you think? Share your experiences in the comment section!
Click on image to enlarge