- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
Cold & Flu Remedies: What’s True And What’s Fiction Infographic
It’s the winter season again, and it’s time to make sure we’re protected from colds and the flu. There are many ways to avoid getting ill, but if you’re already suffering from a sore throat, sneezing, a runny nose, coughing or a fever, it’s too late for prevention.
In this case, you need to take more serious action to fight the unfortunate illness and speed up your recovery. There are many myths and beliefs about the right cure for colds or the flu, but how many of those are actually true and how many are nothing but fiction? Find out!
Click on image