- Guidelines For Safe Food Handling To Prevent Foodborne Disease
- How To Lower Your Risk Of Colon Cancer
- 10 Of The Most Common Myths About Aging
- Could This Be The Number One Anti-Aging Drink? Video
- Natural Home Remedies For Treating Bronchitis Infographic
- Which Type Of Clay Is Right For Your Skin? Infographic
- Ice Vs Heat: Which Is Better For Different Kinds Of Pain? Infographic
Cold & Flu Remedies: What’s True And What’s Fiction Infographic
It’s the winter season again, and it’s time to make sure we’re protected from colds and the flu. There are many ways to avoid getting ill, but if you’re already suffering from a sore throat, sneezing, a runny nose, coughing or a fever, it’s too late for prevention.
In this case, you need to take more serious action to fight the unfortunate illness and speed up your recovery. There are many myths and beliefs about the right cure for colds or the flu, but how many of those are actually true and how many are nothing but fiction? Find out!
Click on image