- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Cold & Flu Remedies: What’s True And What’s Fiction Infographic
It’s the winter season again, and it’s time to make sure we’re protected from colds and the flu. There are many ways to avoid getting ill, but if you’re already suffering from a sore throat, sneezing, a runny nose, coughing or a fever, it’s too late for prevention.
In this case, you need to take more serious action to fight the unfortunate illness and speed up your recovery. There are many myths and beliefs about the right cure for colds or the flu, but how many of those are actually true and how many are nothing but fiction? Find out!
Click on image