- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
- Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
- San Diego Outbreak: The Reason Hepatitis A Spread
- What Does Walking Say About Heart Disease Incidence?
Add Healthy Protein To You Diet With This No-Bake Bars Recipe Video
Finding the perfect protein bar on store shelves can be a surprisingly difficult task. The variety is often overwhelming, but when you look a little closer, you see that the ingredients are far from desirable. Most factory-produced bars contain preservatives, hydrogenated oils, ridiculous amounts of sugar and other not-so-healthy ingredients.
But don’t let it discourage you: you don’t have to give up these snacks completely. You can make healthier, tastier, easier and cheaper alternatives at home.
Watch the video for detailed step-by-step instructions, and let us know what you think in the comment section below!