- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Add Healthy Protein To You Diet With This No-Bake Bars Recipe Video
Finding the perfect protein bar on store shelves can be a surprisingly difficult task. The variety is often overwhelming, but when you look a little closer, you see that the ingredients are far from desirable. Most factory-produced bars contain preservatives, hydrogenated oils, ridiculous amounts of sugar and other not-so-healthy ingredients.
But don’t let it discourage you: you don’t have to give up these snacks completely. You can make healthier, tastier, easier and cheaper alternatives at home.
Watch the video for detailed step-by-step instructions, and let us know what you think in the comment section below!