- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Sugar Is Worse Than Cocaine? Infographic
Refined sugar is getting a really bad reputation these days, and that is, of course, for a reason. Firstly, it has no nutritious value; secondly, it’s addictive. And the seriousness of the American nation’s addiction to this sweetener is much more serious than most people would think.
The enormous amounts of sugar we consume every day influence our health and can lead to the development of various disorders. From obesity to depression, many modern age diseases may be provoked or aggravated by the excessive sugar in our food and drinks. Learn more facts about the shocking side effects of having a sweet tooth in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge