- Top 10 Ways To Naturally Get Rid Of Unwanted Body Hair
- 15 Of The Best Kept Secrets For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- Will An Apple A Day Really Keep The Doctor Away?
- Use This One Oil To Prevent Balding, Breaking Or Graying Hair
- Aloe Vera: Recipes That Are More Than Skin Deep!
- 12 Powerful Benefits Of Sesame Seeds
- Useful Tips For Treating Eczema Naturally Video
Sugar Is Worse Than Cocaine? Infographic
Refined sugar is getting a really bad reputation these days, and that is, of course, for a reason. Firstly, it has no nutritious value; secondly, it’s addictive. And the seriousness of the American nation’s addiction to this sweetener is much more serious than most people would think.
The enormous amounts of sugar we consume every day influence our health and can lead to the development of various disorders. From obesity to depression, many modern age diseases may be provoked or aggravated by the excessive sugar in our food and drinks. Learn more facts about the shocking side effects of having a sweet tooth in the infographic below.
Click on image to enlarge