- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Why Sleep Is Important Video
Dr. Mercola, who is interviewing Dan Pardi, the researcher, in the video below, is sure that you can exercise, eat healthy food, and try to live a healthy lifestyle, but if you don’t sleep well, you will never be healthy.
Dan Pardi, in his turn, adds that his research has shown that sleep influences cognitive processes such as memory, impulsivity, and reaction time. Moreover, the quality of your sleep also affects decision making and food choices.
Dan Pardi says that 3 factors may make your sleep better or worse. These include duration, timing, and intensity. What do you think about it? Watch the video below and leave a comment!