- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
- Fascinating Facts About Mushrooms And Their Health Benefits Video
- Make Chemicals-Free Cleaning Supplies Using Essential Oils Infographic
Why Sleep Is Important Video
Dr. Mercola, who is interviewing Dan Pardi, the researcher, in the video below, is sure that you can exercise, eat healthy food, and try to live a healthy lifestyle, but if you don’t sleep well, you will never be healthy.
Dan Pardi, in his turn, adds that his research has shown that sleep influences cognitive processes such as memory, impulsivity, and reaction time. Moreover, the quality of your sleep also affects decision making and food choices.
Dan Pardi says that 3 factors may make your sleep better or worse. These include duration, timing, and intensity. What do you think about it? Watch the video below and leave a comment!