- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Get The Best Health Benefits From Chocolate
If you’re looking for a sweet snack that packs some health benefits, look no further than chocolate. You read that correctly, you can eat chocolate for a healthy treat, but the key is to look for the right kind. With all the options out there, that can be a little more difficult than it sounds! However, if you do the right research you can find the right type of chocolate to boost your health and wellbeing. New scientific studies show that eating a daily serving of chocolate can improve your heart health and reduce the chances of heart disease. Pretty amazing!
So how do you get the most out of chocolate and improve your health? Read these tips below for finding the best chocolate for your health.
1. Cocoa Butter is Essential
If you’re looking for a healthy chocolate, it is critical you look for one that is high in the healthy fats such as cocoa butter. Natural chocolate naturally contains cocoa butter, which is a healthy fat and essential for keeping your heart healthy. Always be sure to read the label and compare ingredients, as sometimes some of the manufacturers can try to trick you by adding ingredients to cheat the system.
Continue to Page 2