- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Get The Best Health Benefits From Chocolate
2. Bitter is the Best
Dark chocolate has long been touted as one of the best types of chocolate to eat for its health benefits. Since chocolate has gotten more popular, a lot of imitators have emerged on the marketplace and you have to really do your research to make sure you get the right one. Dark chocolate is one of the best types of chocolates available for purchase, and it has some amazing antioxidants. The bitter taste is a signature part of dark chocolate, and this is due to the natural ingredients that make it good for you. The more bitter the chocolate, the better it is for you.
3. Skip the Processed Chocolate
Processed foods can be bad for you, and the same is true for processed chocolate. If you have any chocolate with alkaline or that has been processed, you should get rid of it. When you process chocolate, you actually get rid of a large amount of the antioxidants. Be sure to go as natural as possible when you buy chocolate for the health benefits.
Continue to Page 3