- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Get The Best Health Benefits From Chocolate
4. Enjoy it Slowly
When you take the time to really enjoy the snack you’re eating, you actually don’t eat as much. So, top off the benefits of eating healthy chocolate by doing so in moderation. You should always practice portion control no matter what you’re eating, but when it comes to desserts and sweets, it is even more important. The simple act of taking the time to enjoy your snack can keep you from going overboard with you sweet treats.
5. Simple is Better
When you’re looking for the best chocolate to boost your health and well-being, keep it simple. All natural ingredients and few ingredients make the best chocolate. Don’t buy brands that substitute ingredients; you want to be sure to get a piece of chocolate with natural, organic ingredients like cacao and sugar.
Continue to Page 4