- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Get The Best Health Benefits From Chocolate
6. Combine with Other Powerful Antioxidants
You can combine chocolate with other amazing superfoods to really get the most out of your treat. Also, by combining chocolate with other foods, you slow down the digestion process, and this is where you really reap the benefits. Digesting dark chocolate and combining it with power-packed berries like acai or even pomegranate will really boost your body’s ability to absorb all the most important ingredients. There are a lot of options when it comes to pairing dark chocolate with other superfoods – really, the sky is the limit. If you are interested in this option, do you research and search out powerful, antioxidant-rich foods to pair with your chocolate fix. If you do this, you’ll be able to boost the results of both ingredients.
READ ALSO: Dark Chocolate, The New Super Food?
Now you know how to research and purchase the right kind of chocolate in order to get the most out of its health benefits. Applying it to your meal plan is easy when you know what to buy and how to eat it. With a little research, you’ll understand how to look past the slick advertising and fancy labels to find the right dark chocolate for you. The best thing is that you can still indulge in something sweet while getting a healthy option that protects your heart. It really is the best of both worlds!