- 10 Super Easy Colon Cleansing Plans (#5 Is Mind Blowing!)
- What You Are NOT Being Told About Autism
- Top Foods That Cause Mucus Or Phlegm And Foods That Prevent It!
- One Type Of Water Can Help Your Skin More Than Any Other
- Pump Up Your Immune System With These Probiotic Foods!
- Save Your Heart, Reduce Signs Of Aging, And Have Tons Of Energy With This 1 Thing
- Cure Your Acne With Your Diet Video
Why Women Live Longer Than Men?!
Not only is it true that women live longer than men, a recent study that gathered information from a spectrum of countries over historical and modern times showed that they always have. Even though the amount of time that women outlived men varied throughout the study, there was not a time that men outlived women.
Currently, a female born today will outlive her male counterpart by about 5 years. According to a study conducted at Boston University, 85% of people who made it past 100 years of age are women. While some of the facts from the past that women live longer than men may no longer be relevant, it’s important to look at the reasons why this statistic still reigns true today.
1. Females start out stronger in the womb
Even as infants, men outnumber women by two and a half times. Their lungs and brains develop slower than females and if they are premature they are less likely to live to full term.
Continue to Page 2