- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Why Women Live Longer Than Men?!
Not only is it true that women live longer than men, a recent study that gathered information from a spectrum of countries over historical and modern times showed that they always have. Even though the amount of time that women outlived men varied throughout the study, there was not a time that men outlived women.
Currently, a female born today will outlive her male counterpart by about 5 years. According to a study conducted at Boston University, 85% of people who made it past 100 years of age are women. While some of the facts from the past that women live longer than men may no longer be relevant, it’s important to look at the reasons why this statistic still reigns true today.
1. Females start out stronger in the womb
Even as infants, men outnumber women by two and a half times. Their lungs and brains develop slower than females and if they are premature they are less likely to live to full term.
Continue to Page 2