- How To Improve Concentration: 5 Most Efficient Advices
- Learn How To Use Coconut Oil For Weight Loss Infographic
- Best Essential Oils For Healing Bronchitis Naturally Infographic
- Is There A Correlation Between Creativity And Not Socializing?
- 3 Excellent ‘Because’ To Why Sprouted Grains Are Good For You
- 7 Healthy And Easy To Make Salads For Each Day Of Your Week Video
- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
Are Grains Killing Our Brains? Video
The average American diet consists of 75% of carbs and 20% of fat.
According to neurologist and author of the book “Grain Brain,” Dr. Perlmutter, common problems such as headaches and high percentage of cases of Alzheimer’s disease are caused by a poor diet which is high in carbs.
People used to eat only 5% of carbs and 75% of fat centuries ago, and the presence of brain illnesses was not so high. In his book Dr. Perlmutter talks about the danger of grains, and gives certain recommendations toward following a healthy, brain-happy diet.
Listen to what he thinks about grains. Isn’t it crazy?