- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
Are Grains Killing Our Brains? Video
The average American diet consists of 75% of carbs and 20% of fat.
According to neurologist and author of the book “Grain Brain,” Dr. Perlmutter, common problems such as headaches and high percentage of cases of Alzheimer’s disease are caused by a poor diet which is high in carbs.
People used to eat only 5% of carbs and 75% of fat centuries ago, and the presence of brain illnesses was not so high. In his book Dr. Perlmutter talks about the danger of grains, and gives certain recommendations toward following a healthy, brain-happy diet.
Listen to what he thinks about grains. Isn’t it crazy?