- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
- 3 Delicious Ways To Make Healthy Salsa Video
- Warm And Cozy Essential Oil Blends For Autumn Infographic
- Vitamin D Is Great For Your Skin (And Just About Everything Else)
- Sugar To Honey: The Conversion Guide Infographic
- Super-agers! How Can You Become One?
Grapefruit Essential Oil: What Is It Good For? Infographic
Grapefruit is amazing eaten on its own or added to a smoothie or a salad. And it’s good for your health as well, thanks to all the vitamins it contains.
Grapefruit oil is a popular remedy used in aromatherapy. Among other things, it’s known to provide a strong detoxifying effect and balance the lymphatic system.
Apart from its cleansing and clarifying qualities, grapefruit essential oil can also be used to clarify your mind and improve focus.
If you want to learn more about its benefits and uses, take a look at the infographic featured below!
Click on image to enlarge