- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Grapefruit Essential Oil: What Is It Good For? Infographic
Grapefruit is amazing eaten on its own or added to a smoothie or a salad. And it’s good for your health as well, thanks to all the vitamins it contains.
Grapefruit oil is a popular remedy used in aromatherapy. Among other things, it’s known to provide a strong detoxifying effect and balance the lymphatic system.
Apart from its cleansing and clarifying qualities, grapefruit essential oil can also be used to clarify your mind and improve focus.
If you want to learn more about its benefits and uses, take a look at the infographic featured below!
Click on image to enlarge