- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Grapefruit Essential Oil: What Is It Good For? Infographic
Grapefruit is amazing eaten on its own or added to a smoothie or a salad. And it’s good for your health as well, thanks to all the vitamins it contains.
Grapefruit oil is a popular remedy used in aromatherapy. Among other things, it’s known to provide a strong detoxifying effect and balance the lymphatic system.
Apart from its cleansing and clarifying qualities, grapefruit essential oil can also be used to clarify your mind and improve focus.
If you want to learn more about its benefits and uses, take a look at the infographic featured below!
Click on image to enlarge