- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Is Green Tea Really Good for You? Video
Green tea has always caused a lot of debates. Some people insist that it’s healthy and even healing, while other people are sure that green tea is just another evil.
Here is a video for those who want to learn about some benefits of the drink. It’s no news that green tea is supposed to be a good choice during a diet and that it helps people lose weight. The tea also improves the conditions almost of all our organs, including the heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, and more.
If you want to improve the condition of your skin, green tea is a good solution as well. To learn some more interesting facts about the drink, watch the video below!