- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Is Green Tea Really Good for You? Video
Green tea has always caused a lot of debates. Some people insist that it’s healthy and even healing, while other people are sure that green tea is just another evil.
Here is a video for those who want to learn about some benefits of the drink. It’s no news that green tea is supposed to be a good choice during a diet and that it helps people lose weight. The tea also improves the conditions almost of all our organs, including the heart, lungs, kidneys, liver, and more.
If you want to improve the condition of your skin, green tea is a good solution as well. To learn some more interesting facts about the drink, watch the video below!