- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Guavas (We Didn’t Know The Leaves Were So Healing!)
- 15 Super Foods That Naturally Lower Cholesterol (Can’t Get Enough Of #14!)
- 15 Of The Most Common Nutrient Deficiencies Most Americans Have
- This One Spice Will Turn Your Bath Into A Super Detox Experience
Your Guide To Using Essential Oils For Meditation Infographic
Meditation can help you clear your mind, tame stress and anxiety and generally just take a brief vacation from the worries and incessant thoughts going through your head. Its benefits, which go far beyond mental health and peace of mind, have been scientifically proven and are enjoyed by many people around the world.
It’s probably not a coincidence that breathing is one of the key elements both for meditation and aromatherapy. Essential oils are perfect for creating an atmosphere of calmness and relaxation, which helps you clear your mind and get into a state of inner balance. Here’s more information on using aromatherapy during meditation!
Click on image to enlarge