- Top 7 Alkaline Foods For Warding Off Diseases Infographic
- 7 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Activated Charcoal Infographic
- Healthy Cookies: 3 Delicious Ways Video
- Sunflower Seeds And Their Amazing Benefits Infographic
- Waking Up Early Is Easy With These 10 Effortless Tricks Infographic
- The Healthiest Way To Prepare Onions Video
- Healthy Meal Prep Basics For Beginners Video
Your Guide To Using Essential Oils For Meditation Infographic
Meditation can help you clear your mind, tame stress and anxiety and generally just take a brief vacation from the worries and incessant thoughts going through your head. Its benefits, which go far beyond mental health and peace of mind, have been scientifically proven and are enjoyed by many people around the world.
It’s probably not a coincidence that breathing is one of the key elements both for meditation and aromatherapy. Essential oils are perfect for creating an atmosphere of calmness and relaxation, which helps you clear your mind and get into a state of inner balance. Here’s more information on using aromatherapy during meditation!
Click on image to enlarge