- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Your Guide To Using Essential Oils For Meditation Infographic
Meditation can help you clear your mind, tame stress and anxiety and generally just take a brief vacation from the worries and incessant thoughts going through your head. Its benefits, which go far beyond mental health and peace of mind, have been scientifically proven and are enjoyed by many people around the world.
It’s probably not a coincidence that breathing is one of the key elements both for meditation and aromatherapy. Essential oils are perfect for creating an atmosphere of calmness and relaxation, which helps you clear your mind and get into a state of inner balance. Here’s more information on using aromatherapy during meditation!
Click on image to enlarge