- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Health Effects Of Passive Smoking Infographic
How often do you see young beautiful Mum with both a child and a cigarette in her hands?
Everyone who smokes should understand that he/she does harm not only for his/her health, but also for people around them, people that don’t have bad habits and try to keep healthy lifestyle. The infographic below tells you what passive smoking is and you’ll see that even this kind of smoking is dangerous.
Look through the infographic, learn the information and remember that you are not the only person on the world. The information is also useful for non-smoking people, as it shows that not to smoke is not the whole deal. How often you become a victim of passive smoking?
Click on image to enlarge