- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
- How Constant Distraction Is Harming Your Ability To Retain Information
- Britain Appoints Minister Of Loneliness To Combat Epidemic
Health Facts And Old Wives’ Tales: Can You Tell Them Apart? Infographic
It’s hard to say when exactly old wives’ tales originated. They’ve probably been around as long as language itself, coming from ancient times when no books or even ink existed.
As people living in the age of the internet, abundant information, and medical expertise, it’s quite surprising to realize that many of us still cling to these old beliefs and tales concerning health issues.
But do those recipes passed down from generation to generation really work? How many of them are based in truth and can be effective from a scientific point of view? Take a look at the infographic below to find out!
Click on image to enlarge