- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Health Facts And Old Wives’ Tales: Can You Tell Them Apart? Infographic
It’s hard to say when exactly old wives’ tales originated. They’ve probably been around as long as language itself, coming from ancient times when no books or even ink existed.
As people living in the age of the internet, abundant information, and medical expertise, it’s quite surprising to realize that many of us still cling to these old beliefs and tales concerning health issues.
But do those recipes passed down from generation to generation really work? How many of them are based in truth and can be effective from a scientific point of view? Take a look at the infographic below to find out!
Click on image to enlarge