- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
Health Facts And Old Wives’ Tales: Can You Tell Them Apart? Infographic
It’s hard to say when exactly old wives’ tales originated. They’ve probably been around as long as language itself, coming from ancient times when no books or even ink existed.
As people living in the age of the internet, abundant information, and medical expertise, it’s quite surprising to realize that many of us still cling to these old beliefs and tales concerning health issues.
But do those recipes passed down from generation to generation really work? How many of them are based in truth and can be effective from a scientific point of view? Take a look at the infographic below to find out!
Click on image to enlarge