- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Health Problems Bananas Can Solve Better Than Any Pill
Just adding one banana to your diet can do so much for your body! Bananas have three types of sugar, and they are full of fiber, which is why professional athletes eat them before a game. They will not only give you energy, but they will solve many simple health problems. Bananas are one of nature’s super fruits, so keep reading to find out what they have to offer you, and why you should eat at least one every single day.
Many people suffer from hypertension due to lack of potassium and excessive consumption of salt (find out why you should change your salt). Potassium binds salt and removes it from the body, so eating potassium-rich bananas could lower your blood pressure, and they are pretty tasty too! Try eating one banana each morning and see if this helps your blood pressure find an ideal level.
2. Lower Stress Levels
Stress will increase your metabolism, which causes potassium levels to plunge. Eating a banana each morning and evening can help regulate your heart and the amount of water in your body.
3. Support Eye Health
Bananas contain some vitamin A, an important vitamin when it comes to your eyes. You need sufficient levels of vitamin A every day to decrease your risk of developing night blindness, not to mention for everyday vision. Women need about 700 micrograms each day, and men need 900 micrograms. An average 6 inch banana has about 10 micrograms of vitamin A. It also contains beta-carotene and alpha-carotene, which your body will also convert to vitamin A. Although eating one banana won’t give your body all the vitamin A it needs, this is a great way to get a good start on your RDA each morning!
Continue to Page 2