- The Science Of Alcohol Addiction
- Hunger Scale And Guide To Mindful Eating Infographic
- Bountiful Year: What To Eat, When To Eat It Infographic
- Healthy Food Substitutions For A Guilt-Free Diet Infographic
- Reishi Mushrooms For Better Health: What You Need To Know Infographic
- Vitamins For Your Brain Health And Where To Find Them Infographic
- Want To Try Making Natural Soap? Here Is How To Start Infographic
Why You Should Change Your Salt and Do it Today!
You’ve probably heard of it, you might have even seen it, but are you aware of the amazing health benefits that come from consuming ancient salt from the Himalayan Mountains?
First, let’s talk about why you should dump that table salt out in the rain. Most of the salt in the world today is being used for industrial compounds and purposes that require pure sodium chloride. The remainder goes to you, the consumer, in your salt shaker. The salt industry has used some pretty ingenious marketing ploys to convince you that their salt is healthy. What they don’t tell you is that regular table salt has some dangerous chemicals added to it such as calcium carbonate, aluminum hydroxide, magnesium carbonate, and fluoride. By the way, aluminum has been linked as a possible cause of Alzheimer’s disease. Even sea salt is not as pure as it used to be. When you consider the toxic oil spills and chemical dumping that goes on in our oceans, it’s easy to see why.
Himalayan salt is absolute pure salt, mined and hand-washed. Your table salt has none of the vital trace minerals that Himalayan salt has. Pink Himalayan salt has spent 250 million years or more under pressure, far away from the impurities on the earth’s surface.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE: Natures Best Pain Killers Right from Your Kitchen!
Himalayan salt is also less of a burden to your body. Table salt is difficult for your body to absorb. Himalayan crystal salt contains a healthy balance that won’t contribute to hypertension the way table salt does. Himalayan crystal salt has many, many benefits. The list is long and impressive, too long to list here, but here is a small sample of the benefits of Himalayan salt:
- It has an unlimited shelf life and needs no silica packs to prevent clumping
- Promotes healthy sleep patterns
- Prevents muscle cramps naturally
- Increases hydration in the body
- Improves circulation
- Detoxifies the body of heavy metals
- Supports vascular health
- Reduces the sign of aging
- Encourages a stable pH balance in your cells
- Lowers blood pressure
- Promotes sinus health
- Supports respiratory health
- Assists in the generation of hydroelectric energy in the cells of your body
- Promotes bone strength
Himalayan salt contains the same 84 trace minerals that you have in your body, including chloride, calcium, magnesium, and potassium. With Himalayan crystal salt, you are actually taking in less sodium than regular table salt because it is less refined. The minerals in crystal salt exist in colloidal form, which means they are so incredibly small that your cells have no problem absorbing and using them.
Continue to Page 2