- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
Natures Best Pain Killers Right from Your Kitchen!
Pain just seems to be a fact of life. No matter whom you are or where you live, if you are young or old, rich or poor, you will experience pain at some time in your life. Pain isn’t always a bad thing. Pain is your body’s way of trying to tell you that something is wrong. However, once the message has been received and understood, further pain is counterproductive to healing. Unrelieved pain stresses out the body and it causes a general slippery slope downward on a person’s mental outlook and overall health. Pain management is vital! It prevents additional health complications, helps the body repairs itself, and improves the quality of life.
Although research on many of these substances is still in the early stages, they have been used for hundreds of years in some cases, for pain relief and a decrease in inflammation.
You will find many of these remedies in your very own kitchen.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
Vinegar comes from fresh, sweet apples are fermented into hard cider. When this hard cider is fermented again, we get vinegar. Apple cider vinegar has more than a dozen minerals, more than 30 important nutrients, assorted vitamins and amino acids, just to name a few!
This is an old folk remedy that really offers some serious pain relief when you need it. Using apple cider vinegar to relieve pain goes all the way back to Hippocrates in about 400 BC. He used to give vinegar to treat pain in his patients. This antibacterial gift from nature is perhaps one of the very first medicines known to man.