- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Natures Best Pain Killers Right from Your Kitchen!
Sometimes referred to as “the stinking rose”, garlic is used for medicinal properties almost as much as it’s used to season food! Garlic has been used as a medicine, both in its natural state and in a capsule form as a supplement.
Garlic has strong anti-inflammatory properties that can help relieve the pain of arthritis and other types of pain. In fact, a study published in 1999 in the Soviet Archives of Internal Medicine, discovered that taking garlic twice a day for six weeks worked just as well for relieving the pain of rheumatoid arthritis as conventional medicines.
Garlic has plenty of other benefits to offer besides pain relief; garlic has anti-cancer, anti-microbial, antioxidant, and anti-blood coagulation compounds.