- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Healthy Nutella, Anyone? You’ll Only Need Three Ingredients Video
Do you like Nutella? It tastes great—who’s going to argue with that? Furthermore, its marketing has led people to believe that it’s also beneficial for their health. The sweet spread has become a staple breakfast food for adults and children alike.
In truth, Nutella is about 70 percent saturated fat and sugar. Its smooth texture is achieved by adding modified vegetable oils, known to promote inflammation, wreck havoc in your body and possibly increase the risk of cancer.
The video below will help you make a healthier alternative with only 3 ingredients. Take a look!
Your thoughts? Share them in the comment section!