- 6 Things In Your Everyday Life That Are Dirtier Than A Toilet Seat Video
- Face Care: Do’s And Dont’s For Naturally Beautiful Skin
- 4 Tips To Make Sure You Are Getting The Most Value From Olive Oil
- DIY Natural Organic Make Up Ideas And Recipes Infographic
- Everything You Need To Know About Slow Cookers Video
- Radish: 13 Facts To Say ‘Yes’ To This Vegetable! (And Bonus Recipe!)
- 3 Super Nutrients For Healthier Hair (And The Foods Where You Can Get Them!)
Healthy Nutella, Anyone? You’ll Only Need Three Ingredients Video
Do you like Nutella? It tastes great—who’s going to argue with that? Furthermore, its marketing has led people to believe that it’s also beneficial for their health. The sweet spread has become a staple breakfast food for adults and children alike.
In truth, Nutella is about 70 percent saturated fat and sugar. Its smooth texture is achieved by adding modified vegetable oils, known to promote inflammation, wreck havoc in your body and possibly increase the risk of cancer.
The video below will help you make a healthier alternative with only 3 ingredients. Take a look!
Your thoughts? Share them in the comment section!