- 7 Things You Can Do To Keep Crohn’s Disease Under Control
- Oolong Tea: Why You Need To Try It Infographic
- Do Breast Cancer Genes Guarantee Cancer?
- Reverse Cavities And Improve Dental Health Naturally Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- Phytates & Phytic Acid: Friend Or Foe?
- Honey As A Multi-Functional Cure Infographic
Healthy Nutella, Anyone? You’ll Only Need Three Ingredients Video
Do you like Nutella? It tastes great—who’s going to argue with that? Furthermore, its marketing has led people to believe that it’s also beneficial for their health. The sweet spread has become a staple breakfast food for adults and children alike.
In truth, Nutella is about 70 percent saturated fat and sugar. Its smooth texture is achieved by adding modified vegetable oils, known to promote inflammation, wreck havoc in your body and possibly increase the risk of cancer.
The video below will help you make a healthier alternative with only 3 ingredients. Take a look!
Your thoughts? Share them in the comment section!