- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You a Healthy Liver
- How To Save Real Money On Real Food
- Top Ways To Make Your Coffee Or Tea Habit Healthier
Healthy Sweet Potato Recipes Video
The only side-effect of sweet potatoes is that by eating them too much, you may get a yellow nose.
Carotenemia is a condition in which your blood is high in an orange pigment, called carotene. The clinical condition is caused by eating too many carrots or other vegetables that contain the pigment. The harmless condition was noticed centuries ago and can be avoided by cutting back on eating foods that contain carotene.
In the video below Dr. Greger explains how the benefits of sweet potatoes can differ depending on the ways they were cooked. You will also learn some useful information about the skin of a sweet potato and its surprising benefits.