- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
- Top 5 Exercises To Burn Belly Fat And Get A Flat Stomach Video
- Nourishing And Moisturizing Tropical Mango Body Butter Souffle Recipe Video
- 5 Easy Vegan Ice Cream Recipes For Summertime Video
- The Beginner’s Guide To Zero Waste Living Video
- Your First Aid Kit – Herbal Essentials Infographic
Healthy Sweet Potato Recipes Video
The only side-effect of sweet potatoes is that by eating them too much, you may get a yellow nose.
Carotenemia is a condition in which your blood is high in an orange pigment, called carotene. The clinical condition is caused by eating too many carrots or other vegetables that contain the pigment. The harmless condition was noticed centuries ago and can be avoided by cutting back on eating foods that contain carotene.
In the video below Dr. Greger explains how the benefits of sweet potatoes can differ depending on the ways they were cooked. You will also learn some useful information about the skin of a sweet potato and its surprising benefits.