- 4 Healthy Body And Soul Warming Recipes For Cold Winter Days (We Love #1!)
- Eight Smoothie Recipes To Prevent Heart Attacks And Lower Your Risk Of Cancer
- These 10 Ayurvedic Tips Will Keep You Healthy!
- Why Does The Brain Have 2 Halves?
- 14 Non-Toxic Ways To End Stinky Piggies (#12 Will Make You LOL)
- Surprising Signs Your Body Is Too Acidic And 10 Ways To Fix It
- 6 Terrific Tips For Fighting Stomach Flu
Healthy Sweet Potato Recipes Video
The only side-effect of sweet potatoes is that by eating them too much, you may get a yellow nose.
Carotenemia is a condition in which your blood is high in an orange pigment, called carotene. The clinical condition is caused by eating too many carrots or other vegetables that contain the pigment. The harmless condition was noticed centuries ago and can be avoided by cutting back on eating foods that contain carotene.
In the video below Dr. Greger explains how the benefits of sweet potatoes can differ depending on the ways they were cooked. You will also learn some useful information about the skin of a sweet potato and its surprising benefits.