- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Healthy Sweet Potato Recipes Video
The only side-effect of sweet potatoes is that by eating them too much, you may get a yellow nose.
Carotenemia is a condition in which your blood is high in an orange pigment, called carotene. The clinical condition is caused by eating too many carrots or other vegetables that contain the pigment. The harmless condition was noticed centuries ago and can be avoided by cutting back on eating foods that contain carotene.
In the video below Dr. Greger explains how the benefits of sweet potatoes can differ depending on the ways they were cooked. You will also learn some useful information about the skin of a sweet potato and its surprising benefits.