- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
- Nutritional Yeast: The Ultimate Health-Booster Infographic
- San Diego Outbreak: The Reason Hepatitis A Spread
- What Does Walking Say About Heart Disease Incidence?
How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
Your diet has a great impact on your health, that’s a fact. And your heart is no exception.
A healthy diet should have balanced amounts of carbohydrates (preferably found in starchy foods like potatoes and bread), protein (fish, dairy, lean meat or plant-based vegan alternatives), healthy fats, vegetables, and fruits.
Among the foods that put your heart health at risk are sugary, high-fat and salt-packed processed products, which contribute to high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the best and worst foods for your heart.
Click on image to enlarge