- Looking Beautiful Without Makeup? Here Is How Video
- Roasted Beet Hummus – Is It Better Than The Original? Video
- Evening Habits That Are Ruining Your Sleep Video
- How Do You Treat A Bee Sting Naturally? Video
- 4 DIY Exfoliating Body Scrubs You Make At Home Video
- 3 Awesome Salad Recipes You Need To Try This Summer Video
- Simple Tips For Taking Better Care Of Your Hands Infographic
How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
Your diet has a great impact on your health, that’s a fact. And your heart is no exception.
A healthy diet should have balanced amounts of carbohydrates (preferably found in starchy foods like potatoes and bread), protein (fish, dairy, lean meat or plant-based vegan alternatives), healthy fats, vegetables, and fruits.
Among the foods that put your heart health at risk are sugary, high-fat and salt-packed processed products, which contribute to high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the best and worst foods for your heart.
Click on image to enlarge