- Want To Stop Snoring? Here’s What Really Works!
- How To Kill The Parasites You Almost Certainly Have (No Matter How Clean You Are!)
- This Natural Diet Is The Credit To Health And Longevity Of Many Japanese People
- The Amazing Health Benefits Of Hugging!
- 7 Surprising Health Benefits Of Love
- Not Only Genetics Assure Fast Metabolism, But These 7 Things As Well
- 10 Tips To Stop Consuming Fluoride, Even If It’s Not In Your Water
How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
Your diet has a great impact on your health, that’s a fact. And your heart is no exception.
A healthy diet should have balanced amounts of carbohydrates (preferably found in starchy foods like potatoes and bread), protein (fish, dairy, lean meat or plant-based vegan alternatives), healthy fats, vegetables, and fruits.
Among the foods that put your heart health at risk are sugary, high-fat and salt-packed processed products, which contribute to high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the best and worst foods for your heart.
Click on image to enlarge