- 10 Super Relaxing and Cleansing Detox Bath Recipes (#5 is Luscious!)
- Top Tips On Maintaining Wellbeing Throughout The Winter
- Top Signs You Need To Do A Liver Detox (And Best Detox Foods List Included!)
- 10 Foods & 10 Ways You Can Efficiently Boost Your Metabolism
- 5 Natural Moisturizers You Can Use Instead Of Store-Bought Synthetics Video
- The Brain – How Can We Ensure Successful Aging?
- DIY Easy Warming Oil For Stiff Or Sore Joints And Muscles (Better Than Tiger Balm)
How Does Your Heart Feel About The Food You Eat? Infographic
Your diet has a great impact on your health, that’s a fact. And your heart is no exception.
A healthy diet should have balanced amounts of carbohydrates (preferably found in starchy foods like potatoes and bread), protein (fish, dairy, lean meat or plant-based vegan alternatives), healthy fats, vegetables, and fruits.
Among the foods that put your heart health at risk are sugary, high-fat and salt-packed processed products, which contribute to high blood pressure and unhealthy cholesterol levels.
Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about the best and worst foods for your heart.
Click on image to enlarge