- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Hey, Baby: Check Out the Top 12 Herbs That Improve Fertility
Yep, we are talking about that little “weed” in your garden. It’s jam-packed with vitamins A, C, and other trace minerals that are important to the reproductive system. Dandelion helps to detox the body and offers super liver support.
8. Dong Quai
Sometimes called Angelica, this is an ancient herb that is full of iron while improving blood circulation. Dong quai can regulate hormones and is known to strengthen the uterus. It also helps fight depression, fatigue, stress, and other emotional issues that often come with conception problems. It is also a good remedy for PMS relief.
This is another herb that offers benefits for both males and females. Considered by some to be an aphrodisiac (that will help, right?), tribulus has been used for thousands of years in Traditional Chinese Medicine as well as in Ayurveda to improve the fertility of men and women.
Studies show that this yellow flowering plant has the ability to increase the amount of sex hormones in both males and females. It stimulates the increased production of FSH and estradiol in women and improves testosterone and LH production in men. This herb will help normalize the ovulation cycle for women, while improving the sperm count for men.
Continue to Page 4