- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Hey, Baby: Check Out the Top 12 Herbs That Improve Fertility
4. False Unicorn
This is a rare herb that helps both women and men with fertility issues. For women, it helps with ovarian pain, irregular periods, and recurrent miscarriages due to weakness in the cervical and uterine areas. For men, it helps with many of the common causes of male impotence.
5. White Peony
This is the herb for you if you are suffering from uterine fibroids, dysmenorrhea, PCOS, or endometriosis. This herb gives better results when combined with other fertility herbs such as red clover or stinging nettle. White peony contains a compound called paeoniflorin that is an anti-spasmodic, relaxes the muscles, and has analgesic properties as well.
6. Chaste Berry
This herb offers nourishment to the pituitary gland as well as lengthens the luteal phase. More importantly, it lowers prolactin and raises progesterone. For many women this herb alone will increase fertility.
Continue to Page 3