- Pumpkin Breakfast: Easy Healthy Vegan Cookie Recipe Video
- Travel Yoga For Keeping Your Body And Mind In Balance On The Road Video
- 15 Amazing Herbs to Support This One Vital Organ
- How To Make A Pumpkin Pie – Easy, Healthy, And Vegan Video
- Spicy Foods: 10 Good And 10 Bad Things Spices Can Do For You
- Natural Pest Control Using Essential Oils Infographic
- The Many Surprising Health Benefits of Basil Tea
How B Vitamins Help The Nervous System
Functions of B vitamins in the body
The whole range of B vitamins is vitally important for various functions in the body. These functions include promoting energy production, the formation of red blood cells, building up immunity, and a having a healthy nervous system to name but a few.
There are eight specific vitamins which form the B group. They are able to work together, or individually, to keep the body – and in particular the nervous, or neurological system as it is also known, in good health. Each B vitamin plays a role in the nervous system, some minor, and some major – such as vitamin B 12, which is essential for proper development of the brain and nerve cells.
A deficiency of B vitamins in general may display symptoms such as skin outbreaks, mouth ulcers, loss of muscle strength, frequent infections, mood changes, and tingling in hands and feet.
Continue to Page 2