- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
- Do You Have Gluten Sensitivity? 10 Common Symptoms
How To Wake Up Faster In The Morning
It’s the same thing every morning – you have had a full night’s sleep, but you still don’t want to leave the comfort of your bed. You may feel a little groggy, or you are just moving very slowly. You have a lot you want to get done during the day and would love to jump out of bed and get started right away but you can’t. There are some ways and special tips that just might help you jump out of bed and embrace the day. Keep reading for the 16 ways to get up faster every morning!
1. Make sure to get a good night’s sleep
If you don’t get enough sleep the night before, you will be exhausted when you wake up. If you are already having trouble getting up in the morning, being too tired before you even get out of bed will make you feel out of it all day. Decide how much sleep you need each night and stick to it so it becomes a habit.
2. Don’t drink alcohol before going to bed
You may think that having a drink before you turn in will help you sleep better, but the opposite will happen. You will get used to having a beer or glass of wine before night time, and you will eventually need more each time. Try a small glass of warm milk before bed instead.
3. Keep your room the right temperature
Find whichever temperature works best for you. If it is too warm, you are going to feel restless, sweaty, and even more tired than when you first went to bed. If it’s too cold you will be too cozy under the covers and won’t want to budge. Be Goldilocks and find the temperature that is just right.
4. Leave your cell phone alone at night
There is something to do with the lighting on a cell phone or laptop that will wake you up and disturb your sleep if you keep these types of electronics too close to your bed. Go to sleep without your phone nearby in order to get a good night’s sleep.
5. Splash your face with cold water in the morning
Once you get yourself out of bed, take the coldest water you can get from your faucet and splash it on your face. It will definitely get your attention and give you the chance to feel alert much faster.
Continue to Page 2