- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
How To Wake Up Faster In The Morning
6. Practice getting right out of bed during the day
If you are serious about waking up faster in the morning try practicing during the day. If you need to take a nap set your clock for 30 to 60 minutes, set your alarm, and use a song that will get you out of bed.
7. Check the status of your health
Make an appointment with your physician to see if you have any health issues that are making it difficult for you to get up in the morning. Are you overweight? Do you have diabetes? Could you possibly have sleep apnea? If you have issues make sure you are dealing with them.
8. Put your alarm clock far away
If your alarm clock is too close to you, you will be too tempted to hit the snooze button, turn it off completely, or even throw it against the wall. Move it to another place where you will have to get out of bed to turn it off.
9. Check out some melatonin
Melatonin is a natural supplement that you can get to slowly and quietly get you to sleep. You can find it in the health food store in different types and strengths so you can work with it to see which one works best for you.
10. Get checked for sleep apnea
Sleep apnea may seem just like a condition where you snore very hard but it can be very dangerous, even fatal, because you may end up not breathing for a short period of time. Every time you stop breathing your heart may stop so then it has to restart every time you begin breathing again. You may get a prescription for a C-Pap machine from your doctor.
Continue to Page 3