- The Absolute Best People Food That You Can Share With Your Pooch
- 15 Super Foods For Women Who Want To Be Smarter, Leaner, And Stronger
- The Amazing, Edible Weed That Is Packed With Nutrition
- 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Avoid This One Type Of Food At All Costs!
- 12 Superior Herbs And Spices To Fight The Battle Of The Bulge
- 15 Reasons To Eat More Of This Delicious Tropical Fruit, And Don’t Forget The Seeds!
- The Morning Drink that will Give You A Healthy Liver
Important! Heart Attack Symptoms in Women Infographic
Silent killer – that’s what they call a heart attack. Mainly because it suddenly kills without any prior notice. Women experience more subtle symptoms when experiencing a heart attack unlike those that are experienced by men which makes it hard to diagnose right away.
Heart attack or Myocardial Infarction is the condition that results from the low oxygenation of the heart muscles which causes death to the tissues of the heart. It is often caused by blocked arteries brought about aging, hypertension, sedentary lifestyle and obesity. Early detection is the key to a good prognosis.
Scroll down to know more about heart attacks in women.
(Click on image to enlarge)