- A Simple Illustrated Guide To Making Your Own Almond Milk Infographic
- The Reason Behind The California Hepatitis A Outbreak
- Discover Best Essential Oil Blends For Fighting Insomnia Infographic
- An In-Depth Look At The Benefits Of Veganism Infographic
- Fruit And Aloe Vera Smoothie Elixir
- The Connection Between Your Height And Blood Clots In Veins
- Simple And Effective Trick To Stop Common Cold In Its Tracks Video
Important! Heart Attack Symptoms in Women Infographic
Silent killer – that’s what they call a heart attack. Mainly because it suddenly kills without any prior notice. Women experience more subtle symptoms when experiencing a heart attack unlike those that are experienced by men which makes it hard to diagnose right away.
Heart attack or Myocardial Infarction is the condition that results from the low oxygenation of the heart muscles which causes death to the tissues of the heart. It is often caused by blocked arteries brought about aging, hypertension, sedentary lifestyle and obesity. Early detection is the key to a good prognosis.
Scroll down to know more about heart attacks in women.
(Click on image to enlarge)