- Chocolate Smoothies – 3 Healthy Recipes Worth Giving A Try Video
- Protecting Your DNA And Profiting Too
- Beneficial Weeds You Must Know About
- These 8 Products Will Lighten Knees And Elbows Naturally
- Microplastics: What’s The Big Deal About Them? Video
- 2020: Will 5G Network Be Damaging?
- This Diet Removes Uric Acid From Your Joints Best
Important! Heart Attack Symptoms in Women Infographic
Silent killer – that’s what they call a heart attack. Mainly because it suddenly kills without any prior notice. Women experience more subtle symptoms when experiencing a heart attack unlike those that are experienced by men which makes it hard to diagnose right away.
Heart attack or Myocardial Infarction is the condition that results from the low oxygenation of the heart muscles which causes death to the tissues of the heart. It is often caused by blocked arteries brought about aging, hypertension, sedentary lifestyle and obesity. Early detection is the key to a good prognosis.
Scroll down to know more about heart attacks in women.
(Click on image to enlarge)