- Make It Yourself Lavender Heart-Shaped Bath Bombs!
- 20 Things You Never Knew About “Down There”
- 12 Best Foods For Those Suffering From Arthritis Pain
- 12 Personal Hygiene Mistakes Almost Everyone Makes (Mom Never Told You About #4!)
- 15 Medicinal Plants And Herbs From The Cherokee People
- 12 Mind-Blowing Benefits Of Drinking Coconut Water During Pregnancy
- 12 Outstanding Winter Foods That Won’t Fatten You Up Like A Christmas Turkey
Free Subscription To the Freshest Health News And Tips
Important! Heart Attack Symptoms in Women Infographic
Silent killer – that’s what they call a heart attack. Mainly because it suddenly kills without any prior notice. Women experience more subtle symptoms when experiencing a heart attack unlike those that are experienced by men which makes it hard to diagnose right away.
Heart attack or Myocardial Infarction is the condition that results from the low oxygenation of the heart muscles which causes death to the tissues of the heart. It is often caused by blocked arteries brought about aging, hypertension, sedentary lifestyle and obesity. Early detection is the key to a good prognosis.
Scroll down to know more about heart attacks in women.
(Click on image to enlarge)
Help Us Spread The Word!
Like Us On Facebook To Stay Updated!
I'm already a Naturalon fan, don't show this box again.